Home » Our Services » Educational Services » How can I participate?

How Can I Participate?

How can I participate in community day services?

There are two main options:

  • Contact Prairieland Service Coordination (PSC) in order to have a Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services (PUNS) completed. Requests should be made by the potential client, the client’s guardian, or a primary caregiver. PSC can be reached at 217-362-6128. This applies the potential client for funding.
  • Private pay is also available and awarded on an individual basis.

What do I need to be eligible to receie day services at DCHRC?

  • Social Security number
  • Medicaid Card number (if applicable)
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Guardianship information
  • Diagnosis of a developmental disability

To apply for funding for Day Services, contact:

Prairieland Service Coordination



Compassion. Acceptance. Respect.